Jack Buck Grille
The Jack Buck Grille is a welcoming oasis for members and their guests whether for casual dining or a special celebration.
Located on the first floor of the Downtown Clubhouse, the Jack Buck Grille features three distinct dining opportunities in one location: the Jack Buck Bar & Grille, the Jack Buck Dining Room and the Rendezvous Room. Two smaller alcoves are available for intimate dinners, birthday parties or rehearsal dinners.
Jack Buck Bar & Grille
Jack Buck Dining Room
- Fast service and limited, late-night menu
- Ideal hangout before and during local sports' games
The Rendezvous Room
- Comfortable booths, linen-topped tables and two private dining alcoves
- Extensive dinner menu of seafood, salads and steaks as well as weekly seasonal specials
- More intimate setting
- The perfect place to reserve for a rehearsal dinner, retirement party or engagement proposal
- Jack Buck Grille menu served, but custom-tailored menus available upon request
- Dance floor, double linen-topped tables and monogrammed china and glassware
Hours Of Operation
Weekdays from 7-10:30 a.m.
Weekends from 8-11 a.m.
Saturday from 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Monday-Saturday from 5-9 p.m.
Monday-Thursday from 3-11 p.m.
Friday from 3 p.m.-Midnight
Saturday from 3 p.m.-Midnight
Food service is available until 10 p.m.